Friday, March 29, 2013

On to the next promotion

I hope everyone had  a great Sale-A-Bration experience this year.  I know I enjoyed it very much.  But, just with all over promos and holiday cards, I am ready for the next thing.  So, 2 SU! videos and then a card for you at the end.  Remember, if you are checking this with your smart phone, you'll need to click on the post title to go to my blog to view the videos.


And your project for the day.  This is a really cool technique.  You use the stripes embossing folder and ink one side up with a brayer and then run it through the big shot.  Then, repeat the inking and put your paper in the embossing folder but turned 90 degrees before embossing.  This gives you the adorable gingham look.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Baby Prints, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Early Espresso, White, pretty in pink
Ink: Early Espresso, pretty in pink
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, stripes embossing folder, 1/2" circle punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder
Accessories: doily, glue dots, dimensionals, designer builder brads, early espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

Here's a quick video on how to ink your embossing folder :)

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Darling new baby card...I need to play with my EFs more with color! Your video is fabulous and so is that Tea Cup card...wow!!!!!! Thank you for sharing everything and encouraging me to be more creative and try these types of techniques!